The MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme:
An easy way to raise funds for La Leche League SA
The MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet program is a community fundraising initiative that raises funds for schools, organisations and charities. Supporters can raise funds for their cause every time they shop at a partner store. Partner stores will contribute a percentage of an individual’s purchase amount to the charity of choice, without it costing anything extra to the purchaser.
As of 2018, La Leche League South Africa (LLLSA) is an official listed beneficiary of the MySchool program. Supporters of LLLSA can support us by signing up for the program and assigning La Leche League South Africa as a beneficiary. To ensure LLLSA fully benefits from the programme we need as many people as possible to sign up for the program and assign LLLSA as a beneficiary. By raising funds for LLLSA through the MySchool program you will be helping us further our cause to provide breastfeeding support. Our organisation is run completely by volunteers and this is a wonderful opportunity to help us raise funds.
How to sign up for the program:
1) Sign up for the program online here
2) Choose La Leche League South Africa as your beneficiary
3) Swipe your MySchool card at any of the partner stores and in doing so give back to LLLSA. For partner stores click here
Link your Woolworths cards to the program:
Link your Woolworths card (any Woolworths card including WRewards/store card) by following these easy steps:
1Click here and enter your details
2) Once you have received notification via email that your card linkage is complete, log in here using your card number and ID nr as password
3) Add La Leche League South Africa as a beneficiary
4) Start giving back by swiping when you shop!
Download the MySchool Virtual App from App store or Google Play Store. Use the app to link your card, swipe your card at till points and support La Leche League SA!
Every swipe counts.