This digital goody bag is jam-packed with helpful files to prepare for your return to work as a breastfeeding mother. This resource was launched as part of La Leche League South Africa at the Working Mothers’ Breastfeeding Conference.
- Being away from your baby as a working mother
- Flexible work solutions
- Choosing a pump
- Choosing a caregiver
- Hand expression
- Safe handling and storage of your milk
- Bottle-feeding a breastfed baby
- How much milk will my baby need when I'm gone
- Information to leave with caregivers
- Tips for expressing
- Tips for getting baby to take a bottle
- When expressing volumes drop
- Additional resources for the working mother
Use the Promo Code "FREE" at checkout to receive your download link automatically.